Scambio Link
Google
VOTACI NELLA TOP FORUM :
Benvenuto Visitatore ( Connettiti | Registrati )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> critiche sui film

darkitachi
  Inviato il: Lunedì, 06-Ago-2007, 14:17
Quote Post

Administrator

Gruppo: Admin
Utente Nr: 1

in questo topic verranno criticati i film (qualsiasi)usciti in qualsiasi periodo che però non sia più di 15 anni fa perchè sarebbero cose troppo sconosciute

per me un film davvero brutto è stato epic moovie;ha fatto schifo,io non ho riso per niente se nn due tre volte massimo
PMEmail Poster

kakashi
Inviato il: Martedì, 14-Ago-2007, 17:04
Quote Post

studente

Gruppo: studenti
Utente Nr: 2

quoto... e un film brutto a mio parere (non so neanke perchè l' ho visto) è l' alba dei morti viventi
PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

jan1213
Inviato il: Sabato, 29-Mag-2010, 01:43
Quote Post

studente

Utente Nr: 29

A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"
  "Because I am a woman."She told him.
  "I don't understand"he said.
  His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
  Later the little boy asked his father dog clothes:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
  "All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.
  The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
  Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
  God said:"When I made the women,cheap aion kinah she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
  I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.
  I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,wedding dresses and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.
  "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.
  "I gave wedding dresses her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."
  "I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."
  "And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
  "You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."
  "The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes,maple story mesos because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."

PMEmail Poster

yan9085
Inviato il: Sabato, 05-Giu-2010, 02:50
Quote Post

studente

Utente Nr: 30

The history of life on earth has been a history of interaction between living things and their surroundings. To a large extent, the physical form and the habits of the earth's vegetation and its animal life have been molded by the environment. Considering the whole span of earthly time, the opposite effect, in which life actually modifies its surroundings,has been relatively slight. Only in the present century has one species--man acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world.
During the past quarter century this power has not only become increasingly great but it has changed in character.replica sunglasses The most alarming of all man's assaults upon the environment is the contaminatien of air, earth, rivers, and sea with dangerous and even lethal materials. This pollution is for the most part irrecoverable. In this now universal contamination of the environment, chemicals are the sinister partners of radiation in changing the very nature of the world, the very nature of its
life.
It took hundreds of millions of years to produce the life that now inhabits the earth.aoc gold Given time not in years but in millennia life adjusts, and a balance has been reached. But in the modern world there is no time.
It is not my contention that chemical insecticides must never be used.age of conan power leveling I do contend that we have put poisonous and biologically potent chemicals indiscriminately into the hands of persons largely
or wholly ignorant of their potentials for harm.aion gold We have subjected enormous numbers of people to contact with these poisons, without their consent and often without their knowledge. I contend,furthermore, that we have allowed these chemicals to be used with little or no advance investigation of their effect on soil, water, wildlife, and man himself. Future generations are unlikely to forgive our lack of concern for the integrity of the natural world that supports all life.
The most pressing problem created by the rapid increase in population is a shortage of food.maple story mesos More mouths have to be fed every year and yet a high proportion of the existing population are not getting enough of the right kind of food. Over the past two years the total amount of food has decreased, and of course the total amount of food per person has decreased even more sharply.
More and more of the babies born in developing countries have been surviving infancy,dog clothes and now nearly half the people living in those countries are under the age of 15. The adults have to work harder than ever to provide for the needs of the children,who cannot contribute to the economy until they are older. There is a shortage of schools and teachers, and there are not enough hospitals, doctors and nurses. Farming land is becoming scarce,so country people are moving to the towns and cities in the hope of finding a better standard of living. But the cities have not been able to provide housing, and the newcomers live in crowded slums.Finally, there are too few jobs, and unemployment leads to further poverty.
PMEmail Poster

baboyes
Inviato il: Domenica, 19-Set-2010, 01:03
Quote Post

studente

Utente Nr: 47

Where speed and control are critical, radio frequency identification (RFID) is a hot technology solution. “Many returns come back to Best Buy minus their cartons. We add a new RFID tag at the point of return,” Jordan explains. “For us, the real value is having a system to track a product while it is under our control. If we can scan an item's license plate, that improves our accuracy.”
“RFID will completely change the deal,”Archlord gold insists Dale Rogers, professor of supply chain management with the University of Nevada, Reno and chairman of the Reverse Logistics Executive Council. “Once there are RFID chips on everything, companies can know where the returned item was purchased, when and where it was manufactured, and the serial number.”
“Third parties and software companies are boosting their investment in returns management systems as they deal with RFID.world of warcraft gold Everyone is scrambling to figure out how to make RFID work. It gives more capability, but we need to know what we want to do,” adds Rogers (see “Keeping it simple” on p. 26 for a discussion of smart labels).
The first challenge for many companies is knowing their actual return rate and whether or not it's acceptable.maple story mesos The Warehousing Education Research Council commissioned James Stock, professor of marketing and logistics with University of South Florida, to study the numbers.
“People don't know what's coming back nor what recovery rate to expect.2moons dil In our study, companies doing really well are seeing 80% to 90% recovery rates. Average companies realize rates around 60%. For companies doing poorly, 40% is the norm,” says Stock.
“In addition to knowing where it stands in their industry,replica sunglasses if a company can collect and analyze returns data — determine the root cause for a return — it may uncover quality or lot-related defects, variations, or design flaws,” notes Emily Rodriguez, vice president-program management with eBoomerang, a returns management software developer. “Companies that track and analyze those data can typically improve customer satisfaction and reduce future returns,” she suggests.wedding dresses “They can create models to improve processes.”
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 1 (1 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 1.6530 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin created by SkInvision for PCTechnica.